Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!!!!! \(^ω^\)

     
       

          Hi, my name is Vivica. I'm currently a rising junior in high school. I absolutely love music. I'm that girl whose into all those different boy bands and who talks about them on her free time. I love all types of music. I also happen to live in the NYC!!! I really like living here. I'm such a city gal as you can tell. I hate the woods or any places that a tick can be hiding. I like to consider myself a hard worker. I get decent grades in school. I try my hardest to never give up. I also really love television shows and movies. I've pretty watched like every movie and almost every show. I love shows like The Vampire Diaries and Bates Motel. My dream is to become a journalist or a lawyer. Writing is my passion. I just hope that you'll just have an adventure with me as I go through life living in the NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment